Monday, February 11, 2013

The baby turned 1 and I haven't even had time to document it.

The baby turned 1 in January and it is clear that he is totally mobile now.  I haven't had time to sit down and type up anything about him.
The party was small, but successful.  The main event was the smash cake, of course.
Since this baby enjoys food so much, I knew our friends and family were gonna get a good show.  And the Meat didn't let us down, he practically polished off the whole cake.  It was awesome, amazing and almost sickening at the same time.

The past year has flown by and we've pretty much settled into a good daily routine.
Tyce has mastered walking and now working on running and climbing.  He can climb up the two-stair watermelon stool in the kitchen and the couch in the playroom.
He wakes up every morning anytime between 4:30 and 6:30 (obviously I prefer the latter).  Usually the first thing out of his mouth is, "Whrrraderr", which is baby for Ryder.  It's for sure the clearest and most used word in his vocabulary.  He also says, "Cat." and attempts to say "ooottsie" (Bootsie), which is the cat's real name.  "Hat" is the other clear word, but you can definitely distinguish between the two.  Most everything else is baby jabber, but he is pretty successful in getting his point across.
I would say his favorite thing to do is anything that his big brother is doing.  They have actually started playing together.  It's so amazingly cute and it melts my heart every single time.  His second favorite thing to do is eat and he is usually toting a cookie and/or his milk around with him.
As more words are spoken I'm hoping I have time to get on here and write it all down, but for now I can't waste anymore of this precious nap time on the computer.
Except to add a bunch of pics......



















Oh yeah,
And....
I got a new camera for Christmas!!!!!
Best gift ever!
But that's a whole 'nother blog for another nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment