Friday, June 7, 2013

Slip sliding away

Summer has begun (well, not officially, but school is out) and these kids love the water.  Since the pool is still a bit too chilly for me, what better way to get wet than a slip and slide and a baby pool?  We originally went outside to burn all the branches and twigs that had fallen the day before during Tropical Storm Andrea, but as per the usual for these two they ended up with a hose out.  That progressed into filling the baby pool and setting up the slip and slide.  Ryder started sliding into the "finish line" and Tyce started cracking up.  Of course, I ran in and got the camera.  (I mean, I do need to practice, right?)


 The baby is really chucking hard here.


 After a few unexpected squirts of the hose, the dog is steering clear of the craziness.

 The diaper is totally full.  Like I said it was spontaneous, so no swim diaper.

 The diaper came off and the dog decided participating would be more fun.
 I know you are loving the coppertone baby.
 Cute.
 Monochrome.


What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment