Sunday, January 22, 2012

Still pregnant.....

.....this maybe a bit more of venting from my end than really posting....

It's Sunday the 22nd and I'm still pregnant.   As this is perfectly healthy and fine, I am totally ready to meet my second born son.
Technically I had two due dates, the 21st and the 23rd.  The 21st was my 'cycle' date and the 23rd was my 'sonogram' date.  The doctor says he's using the 21st, although the Hubs and I have been using the 23rd, because that's his birthday.  
Tomorrow we have an appointment at 8:45 am.  Last week the doctor said we would talk about a possible induction, so naturally it's all I've been thinking about.  I have a bunch of questions, mostly concerning the health and safety of the baby and myself and he also needs to do an exam, but it could be the day.  The miracle of life day! Just the thought of this makes me super excited....almost like I wanna say Hi to the Doc and just head right on over to the hospital.  I mean, this would just take so much stress and anticipation away.   I would BE at the hospital, where I need to be to have the babes.  And the doctor would be there ready to deliver him.
  No worrying about....
if we are gonna make it in time, 
or how long I should hang at home before we load into the car, 
or if I have to decide if I'm really in labor or just gassy
or how much pain I'll be in
or making arrangements for my 4 year old to also be able to meet his brother as soon as possible
or wondering if it's gonna happen in the middle of the night
or when I'm alone
or calling  my parents so they can head on down from the Big Easy
the list goes on and on....
 
But for now I guess I will do what I've been doing...
WAITING.
I think I'm getting good at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment