Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Bumbo...one of THE BEST inventions ever!


OK.  So this face may look a little unsure at first, but....
 

after a few sniffs from the dog,


 

he sure warmed up to it quickly.




       The Bumbo comes in handy when you need an extra hand in the kitchen, too.




                    And especially when you really, really need a bath.


                  and after the shower, when I would prefer to be hands free.




  Bumbo people, you are geniuses! Thank you for giving me those few extra minutes.  But in the end I just can't resist picking up the baby boy who gives me a smile like this.
 Get's me every time.

My words of wisdom for all you moms who have or are about to have an infant.... borrow one of these!  If you can't borrow, buy.  I know, I know I ,too, thought 36 bucks was a bit much for a piece of formed foam/rubber that you only get good use of for a few months,  but trust me it's worth it.  I'll even make it easy for you  click here.  All colors and free shipping, gotta love Amazon. 
Note: the baby is just 2 months, not ready for a high chair, walker, jumper or really anything other than the swing and bouncer...that is until the Bumbo came along.
So a special 'Thank you!' to my mommy friend, Christie, who was kind enough to introduce me to this baby wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment